Интернет - кабинет "Cool School"

Пятница, 29.03.2024, 11:52
ГлавнаяРегистрацияВход Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS

«Сколько языков ты знаешь, столько раз ты человек» Карл V
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Test category » Test forum » Goodbye School 133! (Parting wishes)
Goodbye School 133!
AngelinaДата: Понедельник, 16.05.2011, 09:46 | Сообщение # 1
Рядовой
Статус: Offline
Что вы скажете, покидая школу?

VeterДата: Понедельник, 16.05.2011, 10:03 | Сообщение # 2
Рядовой
My name is Aleksey. I want to tell you about my school. I have been studying for 11 years and I like it here! I am always happy when I come to school.

I have not got the best day at school. All days were the greatest. School is "the second home" for me. I've found here a lot of friends.

And just now I have started to understand, these school days were dear to me. For me the door to a new independent life will soon be opened. My last year at school was great!

What I can say to people who'll come after me? I want them to save traditions and comfort of our school. And I want our school to be the best forever! respect

Сообщение отредактировал Veter - Понедельник, 16.05.2011, 10:14

LizzieДата: Понедельник, 16.05.2011, 10:08 | Сообщение # 3
Рядовой
Parting Wishes

My name is Lisa. I am 18. I`m leaving our school this year, actually in a couple of weeks.
So, now after 11 years at school I have something to say about my school life. We always thought, that all our days were boring,the knowledge we received was useless... Of course, we, like any other kids, sometimes needed more fun. But our life is not every minute funny, unfortunately. So everyone has to solve problems of different kinds. In my opinion, school teaches us to solve them. School is the first step into the adult life. May be it was a "Demo-version" of a real life.

Now I understand, that in the future I will surely miss those "boring" lessons and "angry" teachers. Actually, teachers were really kind and understood us no matter what happened.

I will also miss my classmates very much. As for me, the most enjoyable time was when we worked together, when we were doing something. May be it was a project or when we were getting ready for competitions. We learned to sing, to draw, to dance together. We are all very creative. When we are together we have so many ideas. Moreover, my classmates are people with whom I was for 11 years. It is really long!! Isn`t it? It is really hard to describe how I feel about my classmates.

I`d advise my "followers" not to be angry with the school and teachers. It will make you regret some days. School days last not so long as it seems. I know what I am speaking about, I really do. I also advise you to make a lot of photos.
What else can I say? Be active, positive and enjoy every moment at school. Don`t wish to grow quicker as you do. Don`t be shy. Try to be a part of everything.
Remember, there will be nothing like school again!!!

Good luck!
Lisa =)

Сообщение отредактировал Lizzie - Понедельник, 16.05.2011, 10:12

КсюДата: Понедельник, 16.05.2011, 10:11 | Сообщение # 4
Рядовой
So, it was my first essay:

I love my school very very very very very very very very very very
very very very very very very very very very very
very very very very very very very very very very much!

>200 words biggrin

But then I decided to write a normal essay^^

My name is Ksenia. I am 18 years old. I am finishing the 11th grade. It is very sad for me to leave the school, because it is my second home. Here are my friends and my favourite teachers. The most part of my life I was going to school. I am very thankful to my teachers because they gave me an important experience for my future life. Thanks to my teachers I know something smile I think I have a good chance in my future life thanks to my school.

I do not remember my best day at school because there are a lot of them. All the days at school are the best for me. Every day happens something interesting, so I have no idea what event was the most important or the most funny for me.

To do or not to do.. What can pupils of our school do and what should they avoid doing? I think it depends on the classteacher, classmates and on the teacher. For example, in algebra with Olga Nikolaevna we can joke, chat or frolic, but in social sciences we are very quiet and silent.

АняДата: Понедельник, 16.05.2011, 10:14 | Сообщение # 5
Сержант
[size=12]This year I finish school. In this school I came eleven years ago. Then things got my native, classrooms, and friends. At school, I met new interesting people. Some items were given to me easily, others were very complicated. However, the school became part of me, here I grew up, laughed and cried. I'll never forget her.

My best day at school this 1 September, two thousand. The fist time I went to school. Inside me on emotion, everything here was new to me. there wery meny people, all standing with flowers and smiling. I remember my fist teacher, fist class, and celebration. On this day for me began a new life. I remember those graduates, then I thought, that'll never be so big, and now it's our time to say goodbye to the school.

Each student is required to comply with the charter school. The school should be responsible and try to learn, and listen carefully to teachers. You must be honest and respect elders. Must attend all scool activities and participate actively in school life. Must not be late, to misbehave. It is unnecessary to ague or swear, you don't , lie or damage school property.

School years, the most bright and cheeful and I am glad I will remember them.[/size]

ConscienceДата: Понедельник, 16.05.2011, 10:15 | Сообщение # 6
Рядовой
Parting wishes.^_^

In this year I finish my school #133. I am a graduate. Then will begin a new life. My name is Maria. I learn at school #133 since the 1st class. I love it very much, because it's like my sweet home. I have many friends and teachers there. They can help me everytime. I am an excellent pupil. I try to do my best and I learn hard. Foreign languages is my hobby. I can say, that it's an aim of my future life!

What about my best day at school? So, as for me at school I had many and many happy days. They were brilliant, because I was with my classmates together. I got valuable experience. I think, that it's really great!!!

In addition, there are some encouraging things for those who come after me. If you want to be successful at our school, at first, you must be very well-bred. I consider, that an upbringing is an important part of person's life. And it's also a garentee of success, remember it, please! wink
Secondly, you must be confident in yourself.Thirdly, you must always keep school's ruls. On the other hand, you must never behave yourself amoral!!! In my opinion you must also respect your teachers, because these people can help you to finish school well!

Finally, no doubt that school became our second home. We spent a lot of time at school acquiring deep knowledge, which can help us to understand our life better. So, I want to thank simply my school...

REALLY THANK YOU! v smile smile[/i]

ArmaniДата: Понедельник, 16.05.2011, 10:15 | Сообщение # 7
Рядовой
My name is Nikita. I'm 17 years old. I study in school 133 11 years. It is fun to learn at school. People can meet with friends, receive knowledges, develop.
We went in St-Petersburg with our class. It was very fun! We take a walk along the beautiful streets.
Certainly all people have troubles. And school it is not an exception. Teachers and pupils have often conflicts. But it is necessary to remember one rule: the teacher is always right. It is very useful to observe it because it be useful on your future work. The chief is also always right!
People should be active and to take part in all actions and performances. But people mustn't forget about study because this main thing at school.
As for me, I like school because here I have found friends, have learned a lot of new and useful to life. At school people develop, formed as the person. It is a part of the life. Those who did not go to school, much have lost.

Сообщение отредактировал Armani - Понедельник, 16.05.2011, 10:16

ИришКа:)Дата: Понедельник, 16.05.2011, 10:16 | Сообщение # 8
Рядовой
My parting wishes. bye

Let me introduce myself. My name is Irina. I am a pupil of the 11-th form, I study at school number 133, the best school in our city. smile

School days are a big part of our life. In my opinion, it is very difficult to say what is your best day at school. I like to going to school, because here I have many friends and wise teachers, who can always give a piece of advice.

School is the place where almost everything happens with a person for the first time. School years are the time of great emotions. School is the first true experience of the real life. At school a person meets his first friends and his first love.

I consider, that school years will for ever in our memory. I can say that it is necessary to appreciate this time. Be friendly to people. Be a good listener. Get involved in school life, like take on a job, join sport. I think it is the keys to your success. smile

Enjoy your days at school. It is your best time. If you waste your time at school it is your life that you are wasting.

Goodbye my dear school! bye
Thank you! :flower:

соваДата: Понедельник, 16.05.2011, 10:19 | Сообщение # 9
Сержант
what wil I say on my last day as a puil of 11th grade?well,I'll certainly wish all the bst to my very school.In my opinion,our school is a perfekt place for getting knowledge and great character.It's not oly school for children who want to become smart and to develop their talents.It's a very place for each new one to make it's own first steps in future life,to be successful, as well.everybody learns here how to communicate,to make friends and how to act in a quite big group of peers.A useful exiriece,isn't t?
I'm very glad that some years ago I came here. I'm really keen on studying foreign languages and hopefully I'll get a posibility to continue my aducation at the university.teachers helped me to relize my dreams and ambitions, I'm grateful to them.
I'd advise all students to be purposeful and never give up.And,of course,not to be afraid of asking help.Keep on asking,and you'll doubtless get it!
^^
batman
cool

Сообщение отредактировал сова - Понедельник, 16.05.2011, 10:21

Форум » Test category » Test forum » Goodbye School 133! (Parting wishes)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright tanyamp 2010© Бесплатный конструктор сайтов - uCoz

stat24 -счетчик посещаемости сайта Каталог сайтов 'Российское образование в сети' WOlist.ru - каталог сайтов Рунета Рейтинг сайтов