Интернет - кабинет "Cool School"

Пятница, 29.03.2024, 14:32
ГлавнаяРегистрацияВход Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS

«Сколько языков ты знаешь, столько раз ты человек» Карл V
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Форум » Test category » Test forum » How do people celebrate the New Year in Russia? (Tell the world about Russian New Year traditions.)
How do people celebrate the New Year in Russia?
tanyampДата: Воскресенье, 09.01.2011, 20:59 | Сообщение # 1
Лейтенант
Статус: Offline
This is what people think about us and our traditions:
"They usually celebrate the New Year in the circle of their families or friends.
Sometimes they lay presents for each other under the fir-tree (usually for children).
There is an unwritten custom in Russia - the people are sure to have champagne and tangerines on the table. They say in Russia – How you meet the New Year as you spend the whole year. Many drink a lot and have fun the whole night even though it isn’t proper for them for they wish have no problem this year."
So many countries so many traditions. Are there any New Year traditions in your family? How do you usually spend New Year's Day?

malosolДата: Понедельник, 17.01.2011, 09:10 | Сообщение # 2
Рядовой
Gorbunova 10A
How do Russian people celebrate New Year?

The New Year is the most favourite holiday in Russia. It is family holiday when all relatives and friends celebrate it together. There are many New Year`s traditions in Russia. Firstly, in every house stands the New Year`s tree , which decorated with small balls and tinsels. And in the top of the tree we can see red star. Secondly, people buy presents to all relatives. Children send letters to Grandfather Frost and put them on the windows. Parents in the New Year`s night put gifts under the tree. In the morning children find presents and believe, that Grandfather Frost comes himself and makes presents. Thirdly, in the New Year`s night at 23:55 the Russian President makes a speech on TV. The main eatables symbols of New Year are tangerines, champagne , krabs salad ,Olivje and herring salad.
I and my mum prefer to celebrate New Year together. For us it is bright , comfortable and merry holiday. We keep all this traditions : tree, olivje, fireworks, ringinf of glasses, congratulations « With New Year!!!» But today I don not believe in Grandfather Frost. But this man this white thick beard is the real symbol of New Year. I think, all wishes come true in this night smile

Сообщение отредактировал malosol - Понедельник, 17.01.2011, 09:27

WaggerYДата: Понедельник, 17.01.2011, 09:14 | Сообщение # 3
Рядовой
How do Russian people celebrate the New Year ? happy
Russia has many old traditions. For many people it is very important to follow some rules. Russia is famous for it`s beautiful nature, we have many forests and fields. So we can use the real tree for New Year. It is our tradition to buy New Year’s tree and decorate it with glass balls, tinsel and the main ball at the top of the tree. Earlier it was a star, nowadays it can be different. We also buy presents for our relatives and friends. Our dishes for New Year are also traditional. We cook salads, like a herring salad or olivie, of course fried kitchen with potatoes and tangerines. They are the most popular fruit in the New Year. It is a New Year’s smell. We also drink champagne, when the clock strikes twelve. Of course we spend these holidays with our relatives and friends. We meet in one house and sit at the table and watch New Year’s TV shows. The traditional schedules are “The song of the year», «Blue small light” and others. The most important part of New Year is also the speech of our president. Everyone listen this speech at twelve o’clock. He wishes us good New Year.
I can say that my family like traditions. We usually buy the New Year’s tree and exchange with presents. I like to get and also to present very lovely gifts. I spend New Year with my relatives and we always have fun. Sometimes we go to see at the fireworks, when the weather is fine. As for me I can’t imagine my life without New Year.
biggrin
Ratnikova Lena
Прикрепления: 6910710.jpg (32.3 Kb) · 4069194.jpg (4.4 Kb) · 3440400.jpg (5.2 Kb)

Сообщение отредактировал WaggerY - Понедельник, 17.01.2011, 09:26

KartavikДата: Понедельник, 17.01.2011, 09:16 | Сообщение # 4
Рядовой
Bekasova 10A
How do Russian people celebrate the New Year?

The New Year in Russia is on the night of 31.december - 1.january. Two weeks before people are very tired. They buy firs, postcards, and presents, decorations for their firs and products for celebrations table. Then people decorate flats and firs with garlands and shiny balls; send postcards their friends and relatives. On the eve people cook many salads. Traditional are Olivje or Zimniy. Many people invite their friends or relatives to the celebration.
On 23.55 all people listen the read of president. And when the clock belt 12, all people are very happy. They drink champagne and eat tangerines. Then they sing and dance. They go to the street and make the fire-show.

The New Year is really magic celebration for the children. They feel like in fairytale. They dress different mascarad costumes. Before the New Year they send letters to Ded Moroz (like Santa Claus) with their wishes. On the 31.december they find gifts under the fir. Some children wait Ded Moroz in their flats. He can go to the good children with Snegurochka (his granddaughter).

What about me, I celebrate the New Year with my father and brothers. We keep all traditions: we decorate a fir, sing and dance in a ring, eat tangerines. On the 1.00 I go to my friends. With they we think of our wishes and right it on small letters, then we fire it and put it on the glasses and drink. Man thinks that all wishes come true. ^_^

Прикрепления: 3671135.bmp (416.7 Kb)

Сообщение отредактировал Kartavik - Понедельник, 17.01.2011, 09:20

volmond_Дата: Понедельник, 17.01.2011, 09:23 | Сообщение # 5
Рядовой
Ovchinnikova Elia
New Year
How do people celebrate New Year?
Every russian family before new yeas day stand a tree and decorate her garland, glass balls, toys, candles and candy. Always at New Year all the relatives and friends give each other post cards with wishes. Presents all family find under tree – it is a tradition. Children like to play in a circle around the tree, lake to sing song about gray wolf and hare. At 12 o’clock president congratulate all people.
As for me I celebrate New Year with my friends. We remember all the best of old year and meet new together. We believe, that how New Year meet, so must bee he. At holyday every New Year we often dress in snegurochka, ded moroz or in hare. On table we usually give olivie, winter salad and salad from crab, it’s our tradition too. On midnight all drink champagne and shout: [color=blue]“WITH NEW YEAR!!!”
smile :)

Сообщение отредактировал volmond_ - Понедельник, 17.01.2011, 09:29

LenysikДата: Понедельник, 17.01.2011, 09:24 | Сообщение # 6
Рядовой

New Year has deep roots. This holiday accept Peter the Great. Now we can say him “Thank you”, that we have this remarkable holiday. Russians celebrated the New Year on 31st. December. In this day every people feel the child. All city is decorated with garlands. There is festive mood. Children write the letter to Ded Moroz and put it under a New Year’s tree.
Some weeks before New Year people are busy. They buy presents to all their relatives and friends. Every family have there own traditions. Someone make a big party, someone celebrates it with family. What about me, I meet New Year with my friends. We buy New Year’s tree and decorate it with many toys, colored balls. I cat out pictures from paper, witch I hang on the windows. I also paint animals, witch symbolized this year.
The traditional New Year’s dishes are “Olivie” and champagne with tangerines.
When the clock begin to the strike 12, we think of desires and wish a Happy New Year. New Year passes crazy: with jokes and draws. We think out suits and we change clothes in them that was more cheerful.
Then came Ded Moroz and give some presents.

Happy New Year!!!

Kuvshinova Lena

Сообщение отредактировал Lenysik - Понедельник, 17.01.2011, 09:26

НастенькаДата: Понедельник, 17.01.2011, 09:29 | Сообщение # 7
Рядовой
Rodionova Nastya 10A
There are many national holidays in Russia, when people all over the country do not work and have special celebrations. The major holidays are: New Year's Day, Women's Day, May Day, Victory Day, and Independence Day.The first holiday of the year is New Year's Day. People see the new year in at midnight on the 31st of December. They greet the new year with champagne and listen to the President speach, to the Kremlin chimes beating 12 o'clock.
There are lots of New Year traditions in Russia. In every home there is a New Year tree glittering with coloured lights and decorations. Children always wait for Father Frost to come and give them a present. Many people consider New Year's Day to be a family holiday. But the young prefer to have New Year parties of their own.
I like New Year's day!It is favourit holiday.
santa smile
Прикрепления: 6536838.jpg (82.8 Kb) · 5027785.jpg (51.3 Kb) · 3265345.jpg (56.0 Kb)

Сообщение отредактировал Настенька - Понедельник, 17.01.2011, 18:49

ArmaniДата: Понедельник, 17.01.2011, 09:59 | Сообщение # 8
Рядовой
Galochkin Nikita 11 A

New Year is a cheerful family holiday which Russian look forward. For New Year in each house put the Christmas tree and decorate it. The holiday is celebrated on December, 31st at 12 o' clock. On a table necessarily there is a champagne, salads and hot a dish, for example, a boiled potato with a chicken. When there come 12 hours, people drink champagne and think of desire. Then watch the New Year's programme on TV, go on street and light fireworks. I think this holiday the most cheerful in a year!

Сообщение отредактировал Armani - Понедельник, 17.01.2011, 10:13

LizzieДата: Понедельник, 17.01.2011, 10:02 | Сообщение # 9
Рядовой
How people in Russia celebrate New Year?
People in Russia usually celebrate the NY this their families or friends. They lay presents for each other under the fir tree.
The people are sure to have champagne and tangerines on the table. Champagne - there is common custom to open it at 0.00. Olivie salad is also a "tradition" They say in R - How you meet the NY as you spend the whole year. Many drink a lot and have fun the whole night even though it isn`t proper for them for they wish have no problems this year.
That`s probably the most awesome holiday for young people. The younger ones get the most desired gifts and plenty of sweets. Teenagers go meet with friends at night and have a good time. Adults give presents to children and relatives, usually on the next day, 1 of January, to make a bigger party. Many people can let themselves squander this much money on things they long for only these days a year. NY that means many presents and jokes, celebratory TV shows. After 0.00 many people go to any big fir tree on city square. And of course the celebretory fireworks
Прикрепления: New_Year.doc (152.5 Kb)

Сообщение отредактировал Lizzie - Понедельник, 17.01.2011, 10:12

AlexДата: Понедельник, 17.01.2011, 10:08 | Сообщение # 10
Рядовой
New Year in Russia. smile

Russians like to celebrate New Year and for most people this holiday is favourite. Russians celebrate the New Year on 1st January according to the Gregorian calendar. New year traditions include a New Year Tree "Yolka", it is decorated with sweets and has bright star on top.

Another tradition is the arrivel of Ded Moroz ( Father Frost or Santa Klaus) along with his granddoughter Snegurochka ( the snow girl ). Ded Moroz brings presents, and children wait for him. Russians like to celebrate New Year with famaly or friends. And of course, no New Year is compleate without fireworks and delisious meals. Another tradition is the listening to the New Year Speech by the President of Russia. Russians celebrate on 13th January Old-Style New Year.

I prefer to go meet friends at night und have a good time smile

Sviridova Alexandra
11 "A"

Сообщение отредактировал Alex - Понедельник, 17.01.2011, 10:14

КсюДата: Понедельник, 17.01.2011, 10:10 | Сообщение # 11
Рядовой
How do Russian people celebrate New Year?The New Year is the most favourite holiday in Russia and of course there are a lot of New Year traditions. The main tradition is a decorated fir tree. People stand it in their homes and decorate with coloured glass balls, garland, tinsel and put the red star on the top.The New Year is used to celebrate very splendid and gaily. By 11 pm all the tables are covered and Champagne glasses are ready to be filled. All people are dressed very smartly. The president of the country prepares a special speech addressing to the country and makes it 10 minutes before New Year on all TV channels. The President ends his speech one minute before the first strike of the "Kuranti" (Chimes). In Russia there is Ded Moroz. santa He is also like Santa Claus and gives presents to children.
As for me, I prefer to celebrate the New Year with my family or friends. This year I celebrated with my boyfriend and than with other friends. I think the celebration of the Ney Year must be very cheerful, because there is such saying in Russia as: How you meet the New Year as you spend the whole year! holiday

Livchina Ksenia, 11a

Прикрепления: 5446672.jpg (109.9 Kb)

Сообщение отредактировал Ксю - Понедельник, 17.01.2011, 14:53

ConscienceДата: Понедельник, 17.01.2011, 10:11 | Сообщение # 12
Рядовой
New Year is the holiday, which is loved by all citizens of our country. There are many symbols and traditions of this holiday in Russia. They are a New Year Tree, bells , presents, snow , Grandfather Frost, The Kremlin' s clock.
Russian people believe that a miracle is a must on this day. They think also that now you celebrate New Year so you will be in this year. So Russian citizens prefer celebrate it fantastic, richly and merry.
There are traditional Russian New Year's dishes. They are pelmeni, jellied minced meat, different pickles, salads etc. And of course caviar and potatoes, champagne and mandarins.
On the New Year Night the Russians get together at home or visit their friends. One of the New Year's Russian tradition is watching TV. Congratulations of Russian President, stroke, salute are necessary forus on this night. There are many festal programme, concerts on TV in this time.
We love sing Russian folk songs and chastushki, go to dance, perfom khorovods, sledge, fire salute, visit our friends and congratulate everyone with this great holiday!

The 1st January is now a national holiday, because we like to celebrate most of the night! biggrin

Ilminskaya Maria

Сообщение отредактировал Conscience - Понедельник, 17.01.2011, 10:14

VeterДата: Понедельник, 17.01.2011, 10:18 | Сообщение # 13
Рядовой
In Russia the New Year Eve is considered the most waited for and popular holiday. There are many particular Russian traditions linked to that holiday :cake:. First of all it is the Grandfather Frost santa and the Snow Maiden. The Grandfather Frost comes into every Russian family and brings presents to all children. For New Year people decorate New Year’s trees. Also in Russia it is accepted to meet New Year with native and friends. And recently there was a tradition to meet New Year in any warm country, but not in Russia. As to me I always celebrated and I will celebrate New Year in Russia. Russian tradition has it that how you celebrate New Year's will dictate the course of the next 12 months... xmas

Сообщение отредактировал Veter - Понедельник, 17.01.2011, 10:21

ИришКа:)Дата: Понедельник, 17.01.2011, 10:19 | Сообщение # 14
Рядовой

Different countries have different traditions and holidays. People all over the world know some of them. There are dates and events in the life of our country that are memorable to every Russian people. Especially it is New Year.
Russian New Year traditions include a New Year`s tree. It is decorated with toys and has a bright star on top.
Another tradition is the arrival of Father Frost with his granddauther Snegurochka. Children wait for them as they bring New Year presents and keep them undeer the New Year`s Tree. To make Father Frost happy, children sing songs and read poems.
Ten minutes before the New Year Russians listen to the speech of their President and in the minute before the midnight they all follow the countdown by the main clock in the country-the clock on the Spaski tower of the Kremlin, which for all the Russian people is the only exact criterua for the arrival of New Year.
Salads are general important part on Russian holiday`s table. The most famous Russian salad called "Olivje". Champagne is also must be on the table.
The New Year`s Eve is usually celebrated with the family members, watchuing films together. One of the favorite films is "Irony of Fate". It is very romantic film, just like the many other films from the Soviet times.
I can say that I prefer to celebrate New Year with my family. Every year we buy New Year tree and decorate it with differtent toys. Our holiday`s table include just traditional food. It is my favourite holiday! holiday

Baisarova Ira 11 "A"

ЛучникДата: Понедельник, 17.01.2011, 10:19 | Сообщение # 15
Рядовой
About traditions on New year in Russia)))
One of the main holidays in Russia is New Year. And my text about Russian traditions on new year. There are many traditions and some of them are new and they have a fast growing up .One of them is celebrate New year in another country(Egypt, Thailand, Turkish)The other traditions I think that in every house stands the New Year`s tree , which decorated with small balls and tinsels.The next traditions is buy presents to all relatives. Children send letters to Grandfather Frost)))Next in the New Year`s night at 23:55 the Russian President makes a speech on TV.♥♪

Форум » Test category » Test forum » How do people celebrate the New Year in Russia? (Tell the world about Russian New Year traditions.)
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Поиск:

Copyright tanyamp 2010© Бесплатный конструктор сайтов - uCoz

stat24 -счетчик посещаемости сайта Каталог сайтов 'Российское образование в сети' WOlist.ru - каталог сайтов Рунета Рейтинг сайтов