Интернет - кабинет "Cool School"

Среда, 24.04.2024, 00:32
ГлавнаяРегистрацияВход Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS

«Сколько языков ты знаешь, столько раз ты человек» Карл V
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 2 из 2
  • «
Форум » Test category » Test forum » Speakers' corner (Your opinion on any topic.)
Speakers' corner
ФанкиДата: Четверг, 29.04.2010, 12:57 | Сообщение # 16
Рядовой
Статус: Offline
Quote (Аня)
I am a pupil of the 10th grade. A year later we pass an exam called EGE. We always hear how hard it is. Each year the exam becomes more and more difficult. EGE is the only form of final exams at school and the main form of college entrance exam. I belive that one can not control and measuring material qualitatively check the level of preparedness is small and well-prepared high-school graduates. EGE makes children feel nervous and worry.
So, I think that EGE is stupid test and I don't want to pass it!..

Кароче то есть , this is real problem for many people but if we learn we can pass this exams
)))))

idiotДата: Четверг, 29.04.2010, 13:12 | Сообщение # 17
Рядовой
Healthy lifestyle plays today a very important role. It inclueds sport,fitness,hygiene and so on.But first of all people must eat healthy food.
All food is made up of nutrients wich our body uses.There are different kinds of nutrients:proteins,fats,vitamins,carbohydrates,minerals.Different foods contain different nutrients.
Everyone need to know a bit more about food,wich might contain salt,sugar or fat.The biggest problem comes when these things are hidden in other foods:crisps,sausages,meat pies,soft drinks and so on.
The best way is to get into the habit of cheking the ingredients and nutritional value on sides of packets although this isn't always easy to do.
All know that to eat much fat is bad for health.The matter is that there are different kinds of fats that are bad or good for us..Eating less of the bad ones and more ofe the good ones can actually help us to live longer!
Bad fats are the saturated fats,found in animal productions like red meat,butter,cheese.Friendly fats are the unprocessed fats found naturally in foods like nuts and seeds,olives,avocados and olyfish.
One more thing to know is that when food is cooked,its structure changes.It can change the vitamin and nutrien contents of food.
More and more people pay attention on the way their food is produced.Nowdays so much food we eat is grown using chemicals and additives.
The food we eat depends on lots of things:taste,culture,religion,health. Advertising and social factors also have a big influence.
Income is also an important factorIt is also the heart of the problem "Why can not people eat properly?"
I think, for healthy eating we need to follow 3 main messages.
1-we should eat less fat,particulary saturated fat.
2-we need to cut down on salt and sugar.
3-we must eat more fresh fruit and vegetables.
Of cause,we must cook correctly))

Добавлено (29.04.2010, 13:12)
---------------------------------------------
If anybody have a diet,say about it))we could discuss biggrin

КсюДата: Четверг, 29.04.2010, 18:44 | Сообщение # 18
Рядовой
I want to tell you about the dollar happy about it's etymology and nicknames. I think it's very interesting to know, how people call dollar smile

So, in the 1500s, Count Hieronymus Schlick of Bohemia began minting coins known as Joachimstalers (from German thal, or nowadays usually Tal, "valley", cognate with "dale" in English), named for Joachimstal, the valley where the silver was mined. Joachimstaler was later shortened to the German Taler, a word that eventually found its way into Danish and Swedish as daler, Dutch as daalder and English as dollar.

Nicknames
Buck, paper, smacker, and greenback, cha-chinger, dough, bread.

Other well-known names of the dollar are "greenmail", "green" and "dead presidents” ( surprised biggrin )

Grand, or simple G, is a term for the amount of $1,000. In street slang, when someone refers to a "large", they are usually referring to any amount of $1,000. The $5 bill has been referred to as a "fin" or a "fiver" or a "five-spot;" the $10 bill as a "sawbuck," a "ten-spot," or a "Hamilton"; the $20 bill as a "double sawbuck," or a "Jackson"; the $1 bill is sometimes called a "single," or a "buck," the $2 bill a "deuce," "Jefferson," or a "T.J." and the $100 bill is nicknamed a "Benjamin," "Benji," or "Franklin”, C-note (C being the Roman numeral for 100), Century Note, or "bill". The dollar has also been referred to as a "bone" or "bones" or a "bean". The newer designs are sometimes referred to as "Bigface" bills, or "Monopoly Money".

In Panama, the equivalent of buck is "palo" (literally "stick"). In Ecuador, the dollar is referred to as "lata". Puerto Ricans, both in Puerto Rico and in the U.S., may refer to the dollar as a peso. In French-speaking areas of Louisiana, the dollar is referred to as a piastre which is pronounced "pee-as", and cents by the French holdover of sous, pronounced "soo." In Mexico, in some places prices in dollars are referred to as "en americano" ("in American"). (In Mexico, peso is used primarily for the Mexican peso.) In Peru, a nickname for the U.S. dollar is coco, which is a pet name for Jorge (George in Spanish), a reference to the portrait of George Washington on the $1 note.

Isn't it interesting? happy

tanyampДата: Воскресенье, 06.06.2010, 21:56 | Сообщение # 19
Лейтенант
Just super-interesting! Learning etimology of words you learn so many new and exciting things! wacko

volmond_Дата: Вторник, 13.09.2011, 13:12 | Сообщение # 20
Рядовой
My summer was very, very good and I didn't have dad incidents. v
But, I think, the most terrible day was when I burnt myself for the first time. It was during a fire-show. It was so painfull. cry On the other hand it served as a lesson to me.
Ovchinnikova Elia)
P.S. Be fire-showmen!Don't be afraid of fire!!!

Сообщение отредактировал volmond_ - Вторник, 13.09.2011, 13:16

LenysikДата: Вторник, 13.09.2011, 13:14 | Сообщение # 21
Рядовой
The most Horrible Day in Summer
Every Summer I visite my grandmother.
She lives not far from us. She has a small garden near the house. One day, she wahnted me to water the plants and to clean me the garden. I don`t want to do that, but I had to. And so, all day long was working in the garden. I was so dirty and tired after that. But in the evening my grandmother steamed a bath-house. I was very happy and very glad!
So, the most terrible day, turned out to be happy one!

Kuvshinova Lena

KartavikДата: Вторник, 13.09.2011, 13:15 | Сообщение # 22
Рядовой
It was the most terrible day in summer. I had much free time and I wanted to spend it with my friends. But they were not in the city. I had to stay at home! ALONE! I didn't know what to do. And then as I had nothing to think of, I started to read a book. It was very boring...
And just imagine, how I was happy, when my friend called on me. We were talking for 2 hours! She just saved me from loneliness. So, other days were very exciting, because I was with my crazy friends!

ЮляшкаДата: Вторник, 13.09.2011, 13:15 | Сообщение # 23
Рядовой
The Most Terrible Day Last Summer
Once in summer I felt myselfvery unhappy and lonely. My friends invited me to go to the Volga because one of my friends had a birthday.
I was glad to hear that I prepared beforehand and waited for that day with impatience. But the day before it I felled ill/ It was terrible! I was very upset.
So, my friends hang out without me. And it was the terrible day in summer.
Starkova Yulia

WaggerYДата: Вторник, 13.09.2011, 13:16 | Сообщение # 24
Рядовой
The most terrible day in summer.
Last summer I was in Saint Petersburg.It was the most wonderful journey with my classmates.
But when I came back to Samara ,I felt unhappy,because that unfotgetable time had finished.That day I had a very high temperature and a sore throat.It was awful.I could not told my friends and parents what I was feelings that day.I was sad and the weather was horrible.All my classmates went for a walk,but i could not!!!
It was very sad.
Ratnikova Lena

Сообщение отредактировал WaggerY - Среда, 14.09.2011, 14:26

malosolДата: Вторник, 13.09.2011, 13:17 | Сообщение # 25
Рядовой
My horrible day in summer was when I visited Gelendzhik. We (I, my brother, father,stepmother) wanted to go to Kabardinka. But it is the city and we had to go by car. We took a taxi...But only imagine we saw , when the car came...It was old, and even not every door could be opened. And certainly our car was broken half-way. And we waited for the next taxi for 20 minutes!! We felt upset, and a bit under the weather. In the end the sea was also horrible and disgusting, because there were seaweeds and dead small jelly-fishes.

So,every child can say, that his or her summer holidays were excellent. And I can also say it but there was horrible day last summer. But am I glad about it? It is an interesting question))))

Gorbunova Irina)

НастенькаДата: Вторник, 13.09.2011, 19:10 | Сообщение # 26
Рядовой
That summer was wonderful, but there was one terrible day. It was in June, when i with my family travelled from Anapa to Samara by the train. It was very stuffy and hot wacko We couldn't open a window because we had an emergency window. We drank much water, but that didn't help. I felt badly. sad It was boring. We didn't know than to be engaged. I was very glad when we have arrived at last. smile

Rodionova Anastasya))

Сообщение отредактировал Настенька - Вторник, 13.09.2011, 19:11

fomi4evasashaДата: Вторник, 13.09.2011, 19:29 | Сообщение # 27
Рядовой
The most terrible day in my summer....

So...On that day I was on the train returning from my Anapa holiday. A few days earlier I had cought a cold(((( and so I was there with a high temperature, having a sore throat and trying to survive!!!! It must be said, that it was really hot and stuffy there, but I couldn't go away, because I was very, very ill. So I was starving the whole long,sunny, summer day in a such a horror place, like train's carriage. That's why I think that was the most awfull day in my summer...Don't you think so?))))

Fomicheva Sasha)))

Сообщение отредактировал fomi4evasasha - Вторник, 13.09.2011, 19:31

ТроняДата: Четверг, 16.02.2012, 21:59 | Сообщение # 28
Рядовой
Hi there. I am Victoria. I am glad that you have such a nice pet and that you like it very much. I like it too. As for me, I have got a parrot. His name is Kesha. He is 2 years old. Kesha has got blue feathers and a little yellow beak. He is very nice. My parrot eats corn and drinks water. He sings all day along. I like him very much. I think that parrots are the best pets in the world. They are great! What do you think?

Форум » Test category » Test forum » Speakers' corner (Your opinion on any topic.)
  • Страница 2 из 2
  • «
Поиск:

Copyright tanyamp 2010© Бесплатный конструктор сайтов - uCoz

stat24 -счетчик посещаемости сайта Каталог сайтов 'Российское образование в сети' WOlist.ru - каталог сайтов Рунета Рейтинг сайтов