Интернет - кабинет "Cool School"

Пятница, 19.04.2024, 17:49
ГлавнаяРегистрацияВход Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS

«Сколько языков ты знаешь, столько раз ты человек» Карл V
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Форум » Test category » Test forum » Speakers' corner (Your opinion on any topic.)
Speakers' corner
tanyampДата: Среда, 28.04.2010, 17:23 | Сообщение # 1
Лейтенант
Статус: Offline
За пределами Англии Гайд-парк известен прежде всего тем, что тут находится Speakers' Corner, где традиционно оттачивают свое красноречие разного рода ораторы. Мы тоже решили создать свой "Уголок ораторов", своего рода "Speakers' corner". Вы можете затронуть здесь любую интересующую вас тему и высказаться хоть на русском, хоть на английском языке.

ФанкиДата: Четверг, 29.04.2010, 12:44 | Сообщение # 2
Рядовой
Ku all))

Добавлено (29.04.2010, 12:44)
---------------------------------------------
Now i can tell u about some interesting things

LizzieДата: Четверг, 29.04.2010, 12:45 | Сообщение # 3
Рядовой
Hey! I want to say some words about passing exams. It is the one of the most terrible problems os\f pupils and student. So, it can be useful for you. Here are some useful tips how to pass exams.

How to Get the Best out of Last Minute Revision
It is not much use trying to learn new stuff just before the exam. If you don’t know it by now then it is too late. The good news is you do not need to know everything to pass exams. What is most useful at this time is to use the short term memory to get lists, formulae or key facts into the exam room. There are a number of simple ways to help remember these things such as Memory lists. When you get into the exam you can write the list as soon as you are able so you have your key material available to you.

Use of Memory Lists
Linked lists – each item is remembered in a way that leads to the next item. The best way to do this is to mentally visualise as link between items (e.g. cat – dog {in your mind’s eye see a cat chasing a dog}).

Memory hooks – we already now lists so we link the list items to each item in the known list. Lists can be the alphabet or just the numbers (e.g. cat {in your mind’s eye see a cat with the number one painted on the side of its body} – dog{in your mind’s eye see a dog with its tail making the number two}).
Link to items around the room - Pick out items in the room going round in a clockwise direction and make a mental link of each with the corresponding item on your list.
You can think of many ways of connecting your list with something easy to remember. The key is to make the visualisation as bizarre and ridiculous as possible.

Revision Overview
The notes you made during your studying and again updated during exam revision time can now be put to use for final exam preparation. If you have created them properly then they contain all the material you need to prepare for the exam.

Good luck! biggrin

ИришКа:)Дата: Четверг, 29.04.2010, 12:46 | Сообщение # 4
Рядовой
I`d like to talk about beauty.
Many of us say "Beauty" is only skin deep, but we are obsessed witn it nowadays and we want to look as glamourous as possible. As a result, there is a lot of money to be made from beauty products.
Magazines are full of adverts showing beatiful people. In many shops there few fashionable clothes available in large sizes.
Women often complain that the most interesting and attractive clothes are usually only made in the smaller sizes.
I think that it is serious problem for women. We are messing up our health with a different diets, taking sport.

I think, we must love ourselves! smile

АняДата: Четверг, 29.04.2010, 12:50 | Сообщение # 5
Сержант
I am a pupil of the 10th grade. cool A year later we pass an exam called EGE. We always hear how hard it is. Each year the exam becomes more and more difficult. EGE is the only form of final exams at school and the main form of college entrance exam. I belive that one can not control and measuring material qualitatively check the level of preparedness is small and well-prepared high-school graduates. EGE makes children feel nervous and worry.
So, I think that EGE is stupid test and I don't want to pass it!.. cry

AlexДата: Четверг, 29.04.2010, 12:50 | Сообщение # 6
Рядовой
Summer holidays!!!!!!!
At the end of school year I can think only about summer holidays!It's will be the last long and quiet summer holidays without terrible exams and nervousness!
It is a great pleasure to have a rest after a whole year of hard study. )))) In summer I don't have to get up early, there is no homework, I have a lot of free time! It's fun to have holidays, I can do whatever I like, I don't think of troubls which occur very often at school.
I hope we' ll enjoy summer holidays very much. Some of us will go abroad to see new contries, some of us prefer to go to the country-side far from noise! cool cool And some of us will have rest at the seaside.....=)
I hope , I'll spend these lovely days with my friends or with my family! tongue
I wish you a very very GOOD SUMMER HOLIDAYS! cool smile

АняДата: Четверг, 29.04.2010, 12:54 | Сообщение # 7
Сержант
I am agree with all my classmates biggrin

funny_willyДата: Четверг, 29.04.2010, 12:54 | Сообщение # 8
Рядовой
Hallo! v

My name is Nastya and I want to tell you about my great idea. It is my opinion, of course. x)
I want to make project in our english group at lessons. It`s name is "Letter to the future". Boys and girls see world in different colours and always have their own view, thats why we can make two teams and two projects. It can be collages with fotos, councils, personal experience.

ConscienceДата: Четверг, 29.04.2010, 12:55 | Сообщение # 9
Рядовой
I want to tell you about musik!People are not alike.In all time people express their feelings and emotions with the help of music.Musik can make our mood better.It is a good helper in all situations.I think it is our past,present and future...It's my advice:you must listen to music, when you have any stress)))

See you soon! cool
Masha

VeterДата: Четверг, 29.04.2010, 12:55 | Сообщение # 10
Рядовой
I think beatbox is very interesting. I have been doing beatbox for 2 years. It is not very simple, but it's cool!
Beatboxing is a form of vocal percussion which primarily involves the art of producing drum beats, rhythm, and musical sounds using one's mouth, lips, tongue and voice. It may also involve singing, vocal imitation of turntablism, the simulation of horns, strings, and other musical instruments. Beatboxing today is connected with hip hop culture, although it is not limited to hip hop music. The best beatboxers are Razel, Kila Kela, Mando, Beardyman and more and more... In Russia beatboxing is also true. Famous russian beatboxers are Vahtang, Masta Miс, MC Funсtion and others... I advise everybody to engage in beatbox smile happy
www.beatbox.ru wink

ArmaniДата: Четверг, 29.04.2010, 12:56 | Сообщение # 11
Рядовой
Until relatively recentli, graffiti was considered to be an example of anti-social behaviour, the work of vandals. Nowadays, many of those 'vandals' are treated as respected artists, and some of them have made it in the world of business. New Yorkers used to see the graffiti on the walls of por neighbourhoods and subway trains. Up to the 1970s, most New Yorkers hated graffiti, considering it as an eyesore that was illegal and punishable by fines. Nowadays, it has the status of 'street art' and you get graffiti in places where you wouldn't expect to-in advertisements, on clothes,on toys. I think that graffiti it is real art and it is must decorate buildings and fences. I don't agree with opinion that graffiti it is eyesore. I think that this art must develop.

funny_willyДата: Четверг, 29.04.2010, 12:56 | Сообщение # 12
Рядовой
oooo, "summer hollidays" is an urgent topic cry

АняДата: Четверг, 29.04.2010, 12:57 | Сообщение # 13
Сержант
we want to write a letter tooooooo happy happy happy happy

VeterДата: Четверг, 29.04.2010, 12:57 | Сообщение # 14
Рядовой
I love everybody biggrin

ИришКа:)Дата: Четверг, 29.04.2010, 12:57 | Сообщение # 15
Рядовой
I want to say about books smile It`s also a very interesting topic for pupils)
Book is one of the greatest wonders of world. Why are so many people fond of reading?
The world of books is full of wonders. Together with the characters of books you can find yourself in different and countries, have a lot of adventures. The book is a faithful friend. They form our values and characters. We try to look like the characters of your favourite books: to be brave, honest, not to be silly and greedy, to be real friends.
We enjoyed the beauty and wisdom of fairy-tales and fables when we were babies and Granny read them. They taught us to be kind, clever, hardworking, to understand other people and help them. They teach us to understand the beauty of nature, take care of it, to love our homeland. Books have been with us since childhood.
If you are not fond of reading, take a book to your liking or borrow it from the library and read it. Books are worth reading. Books are our good friends. wink

Форум » Test category » Test forum » Speakers' corner (Your opinion on any topic.)
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Поиск:

Copyright tanyamp 2010© Бесплатный конструктор сайтов - uCoz

stat24 -счетчик посещаемости сайта Каталог сайтов 'Российское образование в сети' WOlist.ru - каталог сайтов Рунета Рейтинг сайтов